Hi,

> For example with "uio" compatible string:
> static const struct of_device_id __devinitconst uio_of_genirq_match[] = {
>       { .compatible = "uio", },
>       { /* empty for now */ },
> };

Please use a proper example with "vendor,device".
(And after that it won't be empty anymore)

> +             /* Multiple IRQs are not supported */
> +             irq = platform_get_irq(pdev, 0);
> +             if (irq < 0) {
> +                     uioinfo->irq = UIO_IRQ_NONE;
> +                     dev_info(&pdev->dev, "no IRQ found\n");
> +             } else {
> +                     uioinfo->irq = irq;
> +                     dev_info(&pdev->dev, "irq %d\n", (u32)uioinfo->irq);

Come to think of it, the driver so far does not print any dev_info messages,
only err and warn. So, I'd think these messages should go, too, but this is up
to Hans.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |