> -                     rc = opal_pci_reset(phb->opal_id,
> -                                         OPAL_RESET_PHB_ERROR,
> -                                         OPAL_ASSERT_RESET);
> -                     if (rc != OPAL_SUCCESS) {
> -                             pr_warn("%s: Failure %lld clearing "
> -                                     "error injection registers\n",
> -                                     __func__, rc);

This is very minor, but is there a good reason to change the error
message from the one above to the one below? I just hesitate to change
error messages that people might be grepping the source for without a
good reason.

> +             if (rc != OPAL_SUCCESS) {
> +                     pr_warn("%s: Error %lld clearing error injection\n",
> +                             __func__, rc);

Apart from that this looks good, pending me actually testing it :)

Regards,
Daniel