So,

oh boy this place gets better and better. my boss busts my chops for not getting stuff done on time meanwhile our staff gets cut and our temp fill-ins call out sick.

oh and then on my yearly review he tells me my attendance adherence only deserves a 4 out of 5 for the year cause i don't set a good example for my peers being the senior guy. he needs to check himself when it comes to that stuff i might say.....

oh boy this sucks.....

- X