I've updated the e-smith-sleezeball RPMs and added sleezeball RPMs to my
contrib directory at ftp://ftp.e-smith.net/pub/e-smith/contrib/charlieb/.

Thanks to 'M' (Matthijs van der Klip) for pointing out the missing
template fragment files - there was an error in the RPM spec file (I
should have followed my own mini-HOWTO - if only it had existed at the
time :-)).

Thanks to Fran Boon for the original sleezeball packaging.

For those wondering what sleezeball is, here is the information from the
orig RPM:

Name        : sleezeball                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.6                               Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Sat 20 Nov 1999
11:03:38 AM EST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: emperor.babylon
Group       : System Environment/Daemons    Source
RPM: sleezeball-0.6-1.src.rpm               Size        : 46848
License: GPL
Packager    : Fredrik Rambris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://boost.linux.kz/sleezeball/
Summary     : A redirector for Squid2 that zapps banners
Description :

SlezeBall is a redirector to be used with the Squid proxy. It tries to
guess what is a banner and then tells Squid to load a local image instead.
This has the nice effect of saving you from downloading and seeing alot of
ugly banners (linux.com has such goodlooking banners that I can't bring me
to filter them out).

--

Charlie