On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Sage Telecommunications wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with using / configuration with an Alcatel USB
> ADSL modem on an e-smith box?

Extremely unlikely considering Alcatel only released linux drivers a few
days ago.

> Our ISP provides these modems as part of their ADSL service, usually for a
> wondoze box. Alcatel have released new drivers for Linux but I haven't been
> able to obtain details yet.

Try here:

        http://www.alcatel.com/consumer/dsl/supuser.htm

Let me know how you get on.

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada