On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 10:27:58PM +0500, Eugene Borodin wrote:

> Hi Robert!
>
> Kirrily Robert wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I'm working on it in a broad sense.  I've developed a toolkit for
> > web/CGI development that will allow us to do i18n/l10n for the e-smith
> > manager.  This library is going into e-smith 5.0.
>
> Can you send me a copy (or point to url) of this package and some
> initial instructions.

I'm going to be writing an article on how to use it Real Soon Now.  But
basically it requires a bit of groundwork before it's ready for use, and
we're busy with other things at the moment.

> I want to join you and make some contribution in i18n of e-smith and
> translation it to Russian language.

Great!  I'll add you to my list of people who want to help :)

K.

--
Kirrily "Skud" Robert -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Developer website: http://www.e-smith.org