On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:48:31AM -0800, Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> [...]
> I've attached the script I've created so far.  This is
> all very new to me but I'm trying my best to learn.
> [...]

Either you didn't attach the script, or it was silently eaten by the mailing
list manager. I have just changed the setup so that it will reject "bad"
MIME types, rather then silently removing them. I wish ezmlm-idx put in
"attachment of type xxx removed", but it doesn't.

Anyway, I'd suggest you put the script up on your web site and post a URL.

If you did attach it, maybe you could resend to check that you get a bounce.

Thanks,

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)