We were looking for a small firewall distribution that we could write a web
manager for (or that has one already). We need it small enough to fit in an
embedded type system and only need it for firewall/router use (all other
services come from e-smith machine).
Someone also mentioned an ISP version of e-smith. I was looking for
something similar. I like Dialtone Internet's server administration software
(http://dialtoneinternet.com/demo/interface.htm). Does anyone know of
something similar to those features or other powerful administration (we are
trying to sell some servers to a local ISP - as well as setup our own
powerful data-center)

Thanks again guys,

Ryan Duffner