Hi,

I need to change the office hours setting from 08:00 am to 06:00pm
to 07:00 am to 07:00 pm, suspect this is a enviroment varible and
should be easy when I find it.

Also, need to add additional time period settings beyond the now
standard 5,15,30 minutes, 1 hour and 2 hour, I need a 4 hour and a
6 hour setting.

Am about to install Midnight Commander, and will then be better
able to explore my new e-smith 4.0 install.

BTW, I have office hour setting set to "never" and 08:00 just came
and went, and e-smith promptly killed my internet connection, not
nice, but then I am only home to-day because it is a public holiday.
:-((
Go well,

Russell

Russell Tiedt           E-mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.O.Box 7844            FidoNet:   5:7106/23
Bloemfontein            FamilyNet: 8:7905/1
9300                    CCCNet:    220:27/5
South Africa