gs:

I received a newsletter from dyndns.org.  Following is an excerpt from that
letter that I thought may affect the proper working of e-smith.

check_ip.cgi moving

------------------
We informed client authors today that we would like to move the location
of the IP address checking CGI that currently resides at
http://www.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/check_ip.cgi to http://checkip.dyndns.org/ .
As you will be able to see from going to that URL, it is not necessary to
add the /cgi-bin/check_ip.cgi to get the information from that host.

If you have any scripts that query check_ip.cgi, we ask that you migrate
them to the new address as soon as possible to make things easier on us.
Also, please watch the web site for any client software you use in the
next week or two for updates which will move you over to the new address.
You should always be aware of and use the most recent version of any given
client, but we want to draw your attention particularly to this important
change.

Will this affect e-smith?

Stephen Schmucker

Stephen Schmucker