Has anyone gotten this to work with E-Smith yet?

I use checkpoint securemote with the FWZ option for VPN access to my
company's network. Currently I must disconnect the connection to the E-Smith
server/gateway and hook my dsl line directly into a windows box to connect.
E-Smith 4.0.1 seems to hinder the exchange of keys after I establish the
initial connection to the vpn server. Reading from the dev list and more
about the ptpp and vpn features of 4.1, It would seem that it could be
possible to leave my E-Smith in place and connect from within my network.

Now I am perfectly OK with swapping cables since I only use it an hour a
day. Getting E-Smith running again afterwards is not a problem either. It's
just a little thorn in my side that I have to do this when I think it should
be possible to just connect from within my own home lan. I haven't found a
linux solution for this problem yet that fits my needs. If possible, I could
also just do away with one more computer and reconfigure my
checkpoint-windows box into something more useful such as giving the kids in
my neighborhood their own E-Smith box for net access ( I run a small comp.
lab for the neighborhood kids to learn basic skills on linux, Mac and
windows. :-)

Thanks,

J-L Boers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]