%changelog
* Thu Mar 29 2001 Stephen Noble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- new for e-smith 4.1 , no /etc/configuration values
- this version works by adding _udp ignore all_ to diald.filter
- and  i disabled /etc/startmail
- this seems to stop a lot of my modem triggers
-we keep,
- raise and lower link via panel,
- collect mail via 60sec fetchmail poll, cron checks that fetchmail
keeps running
- mail to admin on link up
-we have lost; noisy modem, timed up/down, multiple isps to dialup,
- will add later, but not isp-check, force is use at own risk
-we gain
- option to not have diald retry after link dropout,
- 'start' honours office/after hours/ weekend settings
- multiple fetchmail collection, handedit custom-template
50multi-dropS
-todo make short,medim,long and times changeable

-+-+-+-+-
the correct values for skel
 -e 's@^/etc/e-smith/web/panels$@%attr(0550,root,admin) &@g' \
 -e 's@^/etc/e-smith/web/functions$@%attr(0550,root,admin) &@g' \
 -e 's@^/etc/e-smith/web/common$@%attr(0550,www,admin) &@g' \

the old ones, this really stuffed the panel but was easy to fix once
i isolated it, grrr
 -e 's@^/etc/e-smith/web/panels$@%attr(0100,www,shared) &@g' \
 -e 's@^/etc/e-smith/web/functions$@%attr(0100,www,shared) &@g' \
 -e 's@^/etc/e-smith/web/common$@%attr(0100,www,shared) &@g' \

i don't want to nag but an e-smith-skel-0.1-2 would be nice

-+-+-+-+-
i get the following error that doesn't seem to affect the operation

root@e-smith /root]# tail /var/log/httpd/admin_error_log
one line ..
[Fri Mar 30 20:42:13 2001] dialup: Prototype mismatch: sub
esmith::showInitial ($) vs ($$) at/
etc/e-smith/web/panels/manager/cgi-bin/dialup line 126.