OK, I spent my day at Chapters reading Linux books.  Yes, I need
a real life....

Anyhow I pieced together enough information to come up with this:

/etc/e-smith/templates-custom/etc/rc.d/init.d/masq/45AllowCITRIX

containing this content:

#---------------------------------
# CITRIX FIREWALL SETTINGS
#
# copyright (C) DMC NETSOURCED.COM
#---------------------------------

CITRIX=192.168.1.2

/sbin/ipchains -I input -p tcp --destination-port 1494 -j ACCEPT
/sbin/ipchains -I input -p udp --destination-port 1604 -j ACCEPT

/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $OUTERNET 1494 -R $CITRIX 1494
/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $OUTERNET 1604 -R $CITRIX 1604

followed with these commands:

/etc/e-smith/events/actions/conf-masq
/etc/e-smith/events/actions/restart-masq

Now I don't have a Citrix server to test this at home but would
anyone take a moment to confirm if I am on the right track or
not.

Thanks,

Darrell