Pierluigi,

> 0. where are the instructions that Charly Brady (?) wrote about how to setup
> SSH on an E-Smith server? I didn't found them anywhere... :(
<snip>
> P.S.: last minute: tho whome it may concern, I found some notes about SSH
> installation on Matthijs site: www.bibber.net/esmith. The product versions
> are dated, but the instructions are consistent and correct.

I was going to suggest that you take a look at that one.  FYI,
Matthijs no longer has time to maintain his pages, and I'm looking
at bringing over some of his howto docs so that we can maintain them.

If you have any suggestions about how to update the document, that
would be welcome.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739