My 30 minute install, and "Total uptime: 38 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes"
without a reboot since install has just been topped.

I have a windose 98 that has been locking up every time we leave the
room. It was the network server for a HP printer. This morning I
unplugged the printer and plugged into the e-smith, accessed remotely
and set up the new printer. Aside from a trip to the general forum for
info on why a printer needs a password, and adding another user to match
my windose machine user, it worked the first time!

I am continually amazed how e-smith works the 1st time.

So now we are at "Total uptime: 38 days, 20 hours, 50 minutes"
Keep up the great work.

Now I am looking for a "How To" dial into my e-smith with a laptop when
it is in an area that does not have internet access.

Thanks e-smith
Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SeaPortNetHosting: Reliable Web Hosting