Subject: Re: My site?  (KMM249311C0KM)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:01:45 -0600
From: 50 Megs Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dan Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It is possible your account was deleted due to a violation of the terms
of service, common violations are: File Storage, mp3's, Adult,
Copyrighted material and Spam.  Unfortunately, there is no way for me to
even see if we deleted your site, let alone why we may have deleted your
site.

You are welcome to sign up again if you wish.

Spencer Candland
Customer Support Tech
About Web Services Customer Support

Original message follows:

        I just tried to access my site at users3.50megs.com/danb35, and I'm
getting error 404.  When I try to log in from your main page, it says
"no such account as danb35."  What gives?  It was working fine this
morning.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy