Van: Charlie Brady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: zondag 11 februari 2001 15:47
Aan: Matthy de Hoog
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] muliple multi-drop

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Matthy de Hoog wrote:

> I'm running RC5 without any problems now. My e-smith server is serving
> several domains.
>
> I have configured the multi-drop email retrieval for one domain which is
> hosted by an ISP, and it works perfect.
> Is there a possibility to retreive email from more then one domain via
this
> multi-drop email retrievals ?

Yes, mail for any of your virtual domains will be collected by the
multi-drop email retreival, as long as all of the virtual domains are
collected into the same mailbox. However, if you wish to collect mail from
more than one external mailbox, you will need to make custom changes.

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada