Orville Carter wrote:

> I had success with one backup after using Taper utilities to prepare the
> tape.

        Hmmm...  OK, I used the "make tape" feature in taper which worked fine,
then tried another backup with the e-smith backup script, and got the
same result as before.  Then I did a full backup with Taper, which ran
with no errors, and verified just fine.  Now, maybe an hour later, I
tried another /sbin/e-smith/backup, and this one worked just fine.  This
is getting confusing...  It'll be interesting to see how it runs at 0400
tomorrow.

        How do you like Speakeasy?

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy