On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I had this problem when installing my Lotus Domino server.. I simply copied
> and renamed the file to achieve the same result... Thought this would be
> safer due to other programs wanting the other file....

Michae; Jung's recommendation to install the compatibility RPM will be
much safer. It's rather unlikely that copying and renaming the wrong
version of the library will result on correct execution of your programs.

The compatibility library RPM is design to co-exist with the RH7
"standard" library, so you needn't worry about programs wanting the other
file - they will continue to work fine.

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada