Folks,

FYI, we're starting to put together an area of www.e-smith.org
that contains "HOWTO" documents.  We have some online now at:

  http://www.e-smith.org/docs/howto/

Thanks to Ross Laver for his recent additions.  Thanks, also, to
Darrell May for the several documents he created.

If any of you know of other "howto" documents that are e-smith related
and are online somewhere we should point to, please send them to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Also, if anyone wants to contribute HOWTO documents to the repository,
please contact me at "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  For the format of
the text, DocBook SGML would be the highest preference, but HTML or
plain text are also fine.  At some point I'll get some more information
up there for people who want to contribute documents.

In the meantime, I've got to get back to cranking out a PDF file
for the manual...

Enjoy,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739