I'm in the process of exploring how to install 2 mailing list managers onto my
e-smith server (4.1.2).

The first is Listar (www.listar.org).  The binaries all reside in the user
listar's home directory, which on default Linux installs is:

     /home/listar

On my e-smith server, the home directory is what? Which of these two is it?

     /home/e-smith/files/users/listar
or
     /home/e-smith/files/users/listar/home

I could not find any reference in the doc's indicating the functionality of the
home directory in the the user folders...

I want to put the listar binary and files in the right place...

The next question is how to set up the aliases for the virtual domains that
redirect the messages to the MLM applications with the right flags...

Thanks