With getting email from only one source, I used ipchains to add a rule to block all
connections to
port 25 except from the single source address.  I do that with my mail server.  I only
want deliveries
from my ISP who is forwarding all mail to my server.

Most likely, you can do the reverse.  Look at the logs to see if it's a single address
mail bombing
you and block them out (reject all connections to port 25 from that address)

Oh.. You want specifics ipchains commands... I need to look it up and will post soon.
But hopefully this may give you some hints to get started while I look them up.

edward

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 06/15/2001 03:26:00 PM