Just a reminder...

I have received some kind help this evening from some people - many thanks!

However I would just like to remind everyone to cc your answers back to Dev
Info as well.  This allows others to follow the chain of the discussion -
either now or in 12 months when they decide or need to search the archives.

Cheers,

Richard Ford.
Cubok PTY LTD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.cubok.com