Bertrand CHERRIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hello Brandon Friedman,
>
> The only thing I'm thinking of, is to setup a moderated list (using
> idx), and have only moderators allowed to post. then you could as a
> moderator setup a mail rule to suppress the post-request messages.
>
> :)

Hi Bertrand

Thats what I am looking for....

What are the options to specify when setting up the list...
I used -omt

I then added an account to the moderator directory:

ezmlm-sub /DIR/mod account@local

Which seems to work but nobody is recieving any posts from the moderator..?

> BF> few
> BF> cannot
> >>
> >> www.ezmlm.org has full online documentation.
> >>

> BF> I have been reading the documents and trying to test the settings....
however

--
Regards
Brandon Friedman

Tech-Knowledgy Advantage
Ph:  +27 (011) 486-0626
Fax: +27 (011) 486-0629
Cell: +27 (083) 408-7840
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.techknowledgy.co.za
PO Box 1909, Houghton, 2041 South Africa
No. 1 Mowbray Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa
e-smith Authorised Partners