Justin/Dan,

> I don't know what the official status is but this was the post I was
> thinking of.

Here's the post of Charlie's message in the web archive:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo@lists.e-smith.org/msg02709.html

FYI, from the context of the message, it appears that this exchange
occurred back in February.  It is dated April 26 because that is when
the mail-archive.com folks processed the archive that Gordon sent to
them.  The good news is that the web archive goes back to at least
December 2000... the bad news is that all the messages prior to April
are *dated* as being on April 26.

If you haven't checked out the archive, it's at:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo@lists.e-smith.org/

It's not the fastest of archives... messages sometimes take up to
24 hours to appear, but it's there and it's fully searchable.

Our 'doc' documentation list is also there at:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/doc@lists.e-smith.org/

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739