Thomas E. Keiser wrote:

Sorry i left something out. When your removable hard drive is full you
burn it to CDRom  it will even burn directly to CDRom but I don't like
to leave the toaster on.[more hardware] It does modified backups but as
it is VERY fast we just copy the files!
A 80GB drive now costs about $500.00AU thats a lot of data.

download it and have a look.

http://netspace2.tucows.com/preview/195679.html

robert