Orville Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> The only one drawback - The jdk, tomcat files are not included in
> automatic backup and restore on e-smith.

All files are backed up so no issue re backup.  For restore, simply let
me know the directories you are interested in restoring and yes, it is an
easy edit for anyone experienced with the e-smith-manager internals.

Also your free to perform a manual restore via the commandline.  Simply
follow my Flexbackup Howto.

If you want an easy restore option (commercial) I offer an add-on for the
e-smith-manager for performing selective restores inside the manager.
See my Software Solution link on my website.

--
Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM