I wrote my squidguard interface today... all in PHP!  I can now update
domains, expressions and URL's for trusted and untrusted files.  Add, remove
and list files are possible.  It's a cheap little database based on the six
squidguard text files.

But, does anyone know how to execute a squid restart from a web interface?
(not the /etc/rc.d/init.d/squid restart commands).  Maybe an e-smith restart
or something that doesn't have to be root to execute... I'm having
permission problems with squid restarting, etc...

There has to be something...

Trev.