hi,

You need to add the LoadModule
JkMount and stuff to the e-smith template for httpd.conf , otherwise
everytime you use the management console your changes will be overwritten.,
make sure you use the ajpv13 connector to be able to use ssl correctly ,
possibly you need to add the ssl classes to you $TOMCAT_HOME/lib
these arent included with tomcat , due to some restrictions and have to be
added manually, i am not sure if this is just fora standalone install or if
they are also needed for use with apache aswell, anyways , it wont hurt so i
just added them

You raise an interesting point with ibays
Actually i never set up tomcat for use with ibays , i just created a servlet
context for the /home/e-smith/files/primary/http dir and manually added the
WEB-INF etc.. directories to it
and denying access to it.

Yesterday however i tried to set this up but i can't seem to manage , it
seems ibays are created as aliasses and for some reason , *.jsp and /servlet
do not get redirected to the connector eventhough i entered the
for aliasses , for the webroot this works fine..
I am far from an apache expert , so possibly someone could shed some light
on this
the mimetype seems to be set to someting strange as it prompts for download

grtz