On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Bertrand CHERRIER wrote:

> Bonjour Trevor Ouellette,
>
> This is the kind of template I use when I don't want a directory
> (ibay) to be used ... exemple is for phpSysinfo (I'll be building a
> RPM soon :)

Have you looked at my contrib, e-smith-phpsysinfo? Not that I would mind
you doing another version, but it might save you a little work to start
with mine.

It hasn't been updated in a while, so it's not the latest version.

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739