From: Trevor Ouellette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; e-smith-devinfo
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] [DRAFT] myphpnuke rpm ready for download

I'm getting a permissions error.  We might have to set a few permissions in
the RPM.

When I click save to update my configuration this is the message I get:

Parse error: parse error in
/opt/groupware/myphpnuke/html/admin/original/config.php on line 85
Unable to select database

It doesn't look serious.

Trev.
ps. Didn't mean to post with my gc support account last time.