Michael Doerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> > Thanks for the follow-up report.  Has anyone else found this solves
> > their IMAP/UID/Outlook problems?
> >

> Hi Darrell,
>
> I am happy to report that it is working fine here for the last 24 hours.

Thanks Michael,

I think we can consider this solved for 4.12 by upgrading procmail to
procmail-3.21-0.71.i386.rpm.

Maybe this should be considered an 'official' update for 4.1.2 and make
it's way into the e-smith.org /pub/e-smith/updates/4.1.2/RPMS/i386
download area.

(Gordon pointed out the new procmail version is already in 5.0)

Does e-smith/Mitel concur?

--
Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM