It's a Personal LaserWriter 320 and, no, it doesn't have an LPT port (I
wish!), just a serial AppleTalk port. I've installed AppleTalk Bridge
(unsupported utility from Apple) and this seems to work fine - it appears on
the Ethernet network and can be accessed by my Win 2K machine. The problem
is how to access it from a Win 98 machine.

Regards,
Mark.
---