On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:16:47PM +0200, Luuk Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To come back on Darrell's question,
> is there a download data set for the 5.0 version of the e-smith server.
> With the 4.1 version there was a period of time for users to downloaded the
> release candidates and test it in their personal configuration.
> Is this history with the new version?

We have been working closely with our partners during the 5.0 beta test
program. Our focus for 5.0 has been an integrated set of improvements
to the server to support the ServiceLink release.

We will be releasing the non-ServiceLink image after our partners are able
to obtain the 5.0+ServiceLink distribution. Our focus on an integrated
set of services has meant that it was not possible to provide public
beta access for this release.

Thanks,

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  VP Engineering