So dont set time or date, but DO set your timezone; the ntp response is
normally in UTC it is up to the individual machine to set its time to the
correct zone, this way you could use a ntp server in the USA or anywhere in
the world (which is, of course, not recommended) but you could if you wanted
to/ where insane enough.

Rob.