<ftp://ftp.e-smith.org/pub/e-smith/contrib/DanielvanRaay/RPMS/noarch/e-smith
-userpanel-0.1-1.noarch.rpm>
Thanks for publishing your user-panel
Quick Question---How do I change the navigation panel so that there isn't a
link to the e-smith/mitel website? I don't want the link to confuse the
users since some of them can't control the mouse very well and will end up
clicking on the e-smith/mitel link instead of the desired links.
Thanks
Jeff Martin