From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of David J. Boccabella
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 7:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [e-smith-devinfo] Command Line MP3 Player

Does anyone know of a command line MP3 player for Linux (E-Smith).
One of the project that I have is setting up the E-Smith box to be a MP3
player for the house.
I don't want to use the  Web cast method where each machine can request a
stream.

All I have found so far have been for the X windows with one of the servers.

One other thing.
Looking for books for Linux admin that does not immediately go screaming
into KDE or Gnome is getting difficult. Does anyone know of a book that if
based on 'But I DON'T have X" rather that a "Like Microsoft only Better
Windows"

thanks..
Dave