I've rebuilt all my rpms for SME5.  Fix to procmail and update to
myphpnuke which now includes a full list of themes.  All others were just
minor name change and spec file editing to reflect these are now for SME5
but of course still work for 4.1.2.

http://myezserver.com/downloads/mitel/

Note, still very interested in hearing feedback on my raid monitor and
recovery rpms and Howto's from those that have a non-production RAID
system they can test on.

http://myezserver.com/docs/mitel/raid-monitor-howto.html
http://myezserver.com/docs/mitel/raid-recovery-howto.html

Darrell May