Hi all,

I got a little problem with my freshly installed sme server (nothing strange
I think for a linux 'newbie').

I hoped the services rpm for the older e-smith server and gateway (this one:
http://www.e-smith.org/contrib/rpm-index/RPM-e-smith-service-control-1.1.0-0
1.noarch.html) was working also at the new server. It installed without any
problems and the link appeared in the manager, but when I click "change" it
says the page can not be displayed ?!
So, I wanted to uninstall it, but rpm -e e-smith-service-control-1.1.0-01
doesn't work :(

Is there anyone making a working services rpm for the new server? I want to
disable atalk and squid. Or is there another way to disable these two
services? And if you answer this question, could you please give me a
working method to uninstall this non-working rpm and to remove the services
link in the manager.

TIA,

Timothée