Hi everybody,

   My apologizes if this is not the correct list for this to be posted in.

  Darrell May, the phpmyadmin rpm's that you created works like a charm,
Great work!

I was wondering if there was a way to add mysql users through the
phpmyadmin or do I need to learn how to do it by hand? If i have to do it
by hand would someone please post the syntax that i need to use just to add
users?
I don't think that I need to learn all of the functionality of mysql just
to run my small site, ( i say that now,but it will be a different story
when my database crashes... lol ) I think all that i need is to no how to
add users and what kind of permissions those users need to have, because I
agree that not every user needs my root password!
thanks in advance for any assistance.

Randy Brown
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS:
  Is anybody considering making phpmyadmin a blade for the new sme 5.0 and
some how integrating it into the regular e-smith-manager? ( or what ever it
is called now ) < grin >