Jose,

Unfortunatly, there is a bug in the squidguard implementation that aborts
squidguard whenever settings in the console (not the manager) are changed.

There is a workaround for when you go through the admin console and
squidguard stops updating --> log in as root and enter:

/usr/local/squidGuard/setacls

I am going to be working with a group of school technology people who are
going to put together some e-smith 4.1.2/Mitel SME computers to do content
filtering (and comply with the federal CIPA) in school districts in
Illinois.  They reported that they were using regular computers running
e-smith 4.1.2 and using my squidguard interface with success.  However, SME5
breaks the interface.  I should have a squidguard update out soon!

Trev