I've just been trying to update my reinstallation disk under 5.0 and it's
failing with the report:
Software error:
Error occured while creating the reinstallation diskette.

The system log doesn't seem to report anything helpful, but I may be
missing something.

I've also tried with a couple of freshly formatted diskettes - same
error - can someone else try this or let me know if they've successfully
updated their reinstall floppy under SME 5.0?

ps. I've applied all blade updates and had done so before attempting this.

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions