"Jaime Nebrera Herrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ftp://ftp.e-smith.com/pub/e-smith/contrib/eneo/RPMS/noarch/e-smith-intinterf
> > ace-0.1-00.noarch.rpm (verified)
>
>  Upssss, real sorry I made a bad copy and paste :) The link shoud be:

ftp://ftp.e-smith.org/pub/e-smith/contrib/eneo/RPMS/noarch/e-smith_monitor.h
> tml

This HTML document is not correct...
rddtools can be downloaded from:
http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/redhat/contrib/libc6/i386/
rrdtool-1.0.28-1.i386.rpm

>   I just messed it up with the other package.
>
>   BTW, for some more info on e-smith-intinterface look into:

ftp://ftp.e-smith.org/pub/e-smith/contrib/eneo/RPMS/noarch/e-smith_intinterf

http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org