Hello everybody :)

I understand that smtpd is used by e-smith to enhance relay security, right?
Was Qmail not secure enough?

It's a pity though that it doesn't understand ESMTP, specifically 8BITMIME,
which is quite valuable in countries using national characters, like Poland.
Messages get converted to quoted-printable format by the mail servers, which
causes problems with some e-mail clients, especially the beloved Outlook
Express. OE does display such messages properly, but when replying or
forwarding it doesn't generate the "> " indents at all, which is very
annoying. OE is crap, but it has two major advantages:
- It's easily available localized
- It's free

I was wondering whether you Guys have any contact with Obtuse's developers
and know anything about their plans to change it?

Greetings to all :)
Stan