On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Luuk Jansen wrote:

> Sometimes people who send me a e-mail got the following message:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> 553 qadvance.com. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
> 554 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Local configuration error
>
> What can be the reason for this.

This is a technical support question, and isn't appropriate for this list.

I'd like to remind everyone that this list is provided to foster
discussion of software development issues. The bulletin boards are
available if you wish to solicit peer support, and of course Mitel's
Authorised Partners offer commercial support contracts.

Thanks

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739