On 27 Sep 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi to Daniel and all readers of the list ....
>
> First off all, i'm pretty happy with the contrib e-smith-loginscript-0.2-1.noarch.rpm

Good to hear.

> However, I think i've found what I believe to be some errors in it.
>
> 1) location of /etc/e-smith/templates/home/netlogon.bat
> this should be
> /etc/e-smith/templates/home/netlogon/netlogon.bat
>
> (according to the standard template-part
>/etc/e-mith/templates/etc/smb.conf/61netlogonshare
>  the location of logon-scripts is /home/netlogon/ not /home/)

Right you are.

> 2) the link to conf-logonscript
> /etc/e-smith/events/conf-logondrive/S75conf-loginscript ->
>../actions/conf-loginscript
> should be
> /etc/e-smith/events/conf-logondrive/S75conf-logonscript ->
>../actions/conf-logonscript
>
> (guess login vs logon confuses not just me:) )

If you hadn't mentioned that I'd probably have stared at it for ages
trying to spot the difference.

These two bugs are both fixed in version 0.2-2 of e-smith-
loginscript, now available on the ftp.e-smth.org site.

> PS: i do use a (over time) highly customized version of essg 4.1.2
> so i might be wrong ...just wanted to let you know my experiences

Nope, I looked at the sources to the RPM and those bugs were
staring straight back at me.

Cheers,
Daniel van Raay