On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 03:19:29PM +0100, Filippo Carletti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there anyone who installed sar (sysstat) on SME ?

sar/systat should just install and work.

> Would Mitel consider adding it to the next release ?

The big question is what you do with the statistics that are
collected. Our philosophy is that users don't need to log onto the
server, so sar without appropriate web interfaces would not be very
compelling. Rolling the sar statistics into a web interface (I'm sure
there are some) would definitely be of interest.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  VP Engineering