On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 10:54:35PM +0100, Brossin Pierrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some people already talk about this update.
> Actually I did it since I saw it in the manager and now all my ports
> are closed for the outside network.
>
> No more web server, ftp server, mail server.. nothing.

We didn't observe this in multiple rounds of unit and integrated
testing, and I'm now unable to duplicate it on a test installation of
SME Server 5.0.

> I mail this to the developers mailing list because you seem to
> be quiet about this and I saw many people having trouble with that update..

Neither the boards nor devinfo is the appropriate venue to report
problems with SME Server itself to us at Mitel. While we try to follow
both the boards and devinfo, there's no guarantee that messages posted
to either will reach the right person here, nor that they'll do so in
a timely manner.

Instead, please send detailed bug reports to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
We'll need a little more to go on than the above; please specify the
configuration of your server and what specifically was observed to
reach your observation above.

Thanks,

  -Rich

       Technical Support Engineer, Network Server Solutions Group
    Mitel Networks, Ottawa, ON                        (613) 751-4404