Hi!

Since 5.1 Alpha supports passive ISDN cards, I would like to see the
src-RPM of the e-smith-isdn-Package. I have created an
e-smith-isdn.rpm, too (you can get it at
http://www.lxsrv08.nid.de/hosi/). It supports
- dynamic and static IP-addresses
- ISDN-callback (in and out)
and I'm currently working to support Chanel-bundling (that's not too
difficult).

It is complety configured with /sbin/e-smith/console and intergrates
with the firewall and routing.
Unfortunetly the only supported card is AVM Fritz! PCI/PnP (the only
card I use).

If I have a look at the src-RPM of the e-smith-isdn-Package, it will
be easier to support more ISDNcards.

Hosi