> > How do i do that.? I hav tried to look where to do it as root.?
 Don't do anything as root.  That's always bad practice.

 Ibays make if very simply to do what I think you are trying to do.  Have a
 look at the SME documentation.  Specifically, read the Ibay examples
towards
 the back of the Manual.  If you don't find what you are looking for there,
 post a question on the Experienced Users bulletin board.   That's a better
 forum than this one for such a question.

 Good luck.

 Regards,

 Greg Zartman